Wednesday, July 30, 2014

About Me

My name is Whitney Meyer and I am 24 years old. I am a wife and mother of 2. My husband's name is Brandon, my son's name is Rekker and my daughter's name is Revy.
My husband and I have been together for almost 5 years and married for 3 1/2 years. He is my rock and my best friend!
Rekker is almost 4 and one funny little dude!
Revy is almost 10months old and a very good, silly baby!








We have a furry little guy too! His name is Robot (yes, we let Rekker name him when he was 2 1/2 and obsessed with transformers). Robot will be 2 in December. He is a goofy boxer puppy and my first dog.


A few random things about me are; I love scrapbooking. I have about 10 scrapbooks, some of them I am adding to constantly as we do fun things with the family. I love crafts. I make most of my decorations for fall, Halloween, Christmas and all other times of the year. I love camping. I love going as a family and Rekker (of course) loves playing in the dirt! I have 3 sisters and 1 brother, all of whom are older than me and I am very close with my family and my husband's family.

If you would like to know anything else about my life just ask!

Talk to you next time!

No comments: